Core Values of UGF
Our core values set the foundation of what we believe is true to the spirit and nature of the gamers community we want to established and how we expect others to be. Respect others, have Fun and be Honest.
Respect for fellow members and non-members alike. You are representing UGF at all times as a member, so rise above the issues that can manifest in games and remember that at the end of the day we are here to play games.
This applies even if you are part of a specific group within UGF and join a different game to play with friends. Stay classy and mature.
We strive to have a very relaxed and friendly community with the main objective is to have fun and chill with friends. No pressure if things in game are not going your or our way. It’s a game and part of the challenge is finding opportunities to improve or just enjoy the games for what they are.
We are here to have fun and most gamers play to wind down. Why play games in a stressful environment. We want gamers to feel they can log in whenever they want.
We, as an organisation, strive to be as open and honest with regards to the running of UGF and its services. If you have a question about something we are there to answer it to our best capabilities. We have an open approach to questions being raised during meetings or in general. Monthly news updates to keep everyone within the organisation posted of what's new and what's going on.
- No racism, bigotry, trolling & limit swearing.
- No personal attacks (Social Media, Discord, Teamspeak, Ingame, IRL) and ruining games for others including the use of cheats / exploits / unfair advantages used. Note that if you are found to be cheating this is an instant ban.
- Real life comes first.
- Exclusive to the org. Sponsored games only. Gamers must seek approval if they are part of a different server.
- Must have Microphone and must be able to speak english.
- Age of 25+ ( Exceptions are made on recommendation from council members) please speak to member of staff before applying.
Note that some games may have bespoke rules. Refer to the pinned comments of the supported games on discord.
Wearing a UGF tag is optional however note that for certain game types it is important to do so to avoid friendly fire.
Now if you feel this is the right community for you...Join us and spread the word.
The structure has been developed to award and honour gamers for moving into staff or those that are not staff but have been recognised for their achievements.
Council Founders - Permanent Roles
Elected Council - Chair (-man or -woman) Elected by members (temporary roles)
Non-Staff Members - reward role - i.e. Years of service, exemplary members. Awarded by Council